Since 2007, Retro-Bit® has been at the forefront of the retro gaming world, introducing innovative and exciting platforms to re-experience a classic gaming era. Continuing with that tradition, Retro-Bit aims to bring all the great aspects of old school gaming to the modern gamer, specializing in manufacturing third party accessories for all of your favorite Retro gaming consoles. With systems and hardware to support retrogamers, Retro-Bit serves as a connection to the past.
If playing with Retro-Bit consoles is not enough for you, make sure to follow us on the following accounts for the latest news on Retro-Bit and all things Retro!
Retro-bit® Console Release Dates
- 2018 - GoRetro Portable: Plays: Over 250 games on the go - including hit games like Tetris™, Mega Man™ 2 and 3, Burgertime, Strider, Bad Dudes, and more!
- 2017 - The Super Retro-cade: Plays: Over 90 popular arcade and console retro games from Capcom®, Data East®, Technos, and Irem!
- 2014 - The Super Retro® Trio: Plays: Original 8-bit NES®, SNES® and Genesis® games.
- 2012 - The Retroduo® Portable: Plays: Original 8-bit NES® and 16-bit SNES® games.
- 2009 - The Retroduo®: Plays: Original 8-bit NES® and 16-bit SNES® games.
- 2008 - GenX: Plays: Original 8-bit NES® and Genesis® games.
- 2008 - The Retro Entertainment System: Plays: Original 8-bit NES® games.